The COFIGECO site is accessible at the following address: https://confegeco.ch/ (hereinafter “the Site”). Access to and use of the Site are subject to the present “Legal Notice” detailed below as well as to the applicable laws and/or regulations.
Connection, use and access to this Site imply full and unreserved acceptance by the Internet user of all the provisions of this Legal Notice.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified in this article the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring.
A. Publisher of the site
The site COFIGECO is published by :
domiciled at the following address Raveyres 10, 1029 Villars-Ste-Croix.
Telephone: 021 701 96 92
E-mail address: email@example.com
hereinafter “the Publisher
B. Site host
The COFIGECO site is hosted by : Infomaniak
Are considered users all Internet users who browse, read, view and use the COFIGECO site.
Hereinafter referred to as “Users”.
ARTICLE 2 – CONFIDENTIALITY
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose his/her data is being collected
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes specified in this legal notice
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or data subject or another natural person
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
The personal data collected on the COFIGECO site is as follows:
If you leave a comment on our site, you may choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your information when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
This data is collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the site: Publiciter
The person in charge of the treatment will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of: indeterminate.
B. HOSTING OF DATA
As mentioned above, the COFIGECO site is hosted by : Infomaniak
C. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller. He can be contacted in the following ways: By email
D. USER’S RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF USER’S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the User has the rights listed below.
In order for the Data Processor to comply with the User’s request, the User is obliged to provide the Data Processor with the following information: first and last name, e-mail address and, if relevant, account number or personal or subscriber area.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
a. Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The User may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her.
The site may use “cookies” to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s convenience. For the use of “cookies” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This consent of the User is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the User’s authorization to save “cookies” files on his or her hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
The User is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his/her browser.
In the event that the User decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the Site Editor.
b. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The Site Editor draws the User’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation.
While browsing the site, the user is informed that third party “cookies” files may be recorded.
More specifically, these are third parties
ARTICLE 5 – CONTACT
For any report of illegal content or activities, the User may contact the Publisher at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt addressed to the Publisher at the address specified in this legal notice.
The COFIGECO site wishes you an excellent navigation!